Aug 19, 2013

InstaWeek



Finally my first post !
I'm so proud, even if it isn't much, just a Instagram update.

The first picture is what this blog is about, my life as a Fangirl. It's the first boyband I became obsessed with; One Direction. Can't wait for the movie ! 
Luckly they placed this fun and awesome board here so I could have my picture with them ( even if they aren't real ).
The picture under the first is my trip to the Zoo Blijdorp in Rotterdam. That tiger is a real model, he/she was a sleep when me and my mom came, but the moment he saw us he started to pose for us !
Picture next to the Zoo is little me and my dad just before the EK or WK supporting our country; Holland. 
Above there is a part of my job ( not very interesting ) . 
Then there is my cat ... I love that little hairball , he was making weird faces and I had to take a picture of it. Under there you see my eye, why I would make a photo of my eye ? Simple , I finally manage to wear eyeshadow the whole day. 
Of course a InstaWeek won't be complete without the foodstagram .. #nomnom and a selfie at the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment