Aug 29, 2013

This Is Us Review






As said I'm going to write about yesterday!
I've been to the premiere with my little cousin and her friend.

Let me first say that I love premiere from movie's ! free drinks, free food ...
But this Movie premiere was a little different, because when I came in the movie hall, we first got a little gift... The This Is Us movie poster. ( I wanted this so badly ) and when we sat down one of the crew members started to ask people to sing a One Direction song. Scheveningen got some great singers !


A little part before the premiere

The poster

Then when finally the movie started. People started to scream, what's a little annoying because I wanted to listen to what they have to say. But I can't blame them, they're fans !

It was a great movie, I can't give anything away because you have to see it for yourself. There was a little part of the concert in Holland and a little part of Zayn, Liam and Louis shopping in Amsterdam... Where is the part of The Haque ?!
They describe how they feel at some moments and Simon talked about how they became so famous.
I loved how they keep thanking the fans, not only One direction, but also Simon and the parents.

I don't have to tell the fans to go and watch the movie, they will ! But even if you aren't a fan It's a movie where you must go to, The way they filmed the movie is great, best 3D movie so far, and the boys wouldn't be the boys if there wasn't any comedy in the movie.

As a fan I give this movie a 10++
As a movie lover I give this movie a 8
Mostly because of the 3D effects.






No comments:

Post a Comment