Oct 29, 2013

Review Our Moments

Finally after searching 2 months I found it. The first parfum from One direction 'Our Moment'

I know I could have bought it on the internet, but I wanted to buy it in the store.
And because of that I paid instead of €70,00 only €57,00 euro !

The development of the first fragrance of the boys from One Direction has lasted a year and the band members have been involved in every step of the process.

The debut fragrance Our ​​Moment of Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam and Zayn is inspired by and dedicated to their fans. The fragrance is lively, with fruity and floral notes.

The spicy, juicy and feminine fragrance seduces with fresh fruity and sunny flowers in the mix of warm musk undertones. Pink grapefruit, blueberries and red berries, combined with the delicacy of jasmine and frangipani petals and precious woody notes, musk and patchouli puts a playful seductive smell on the skin.

My own experience
I love the fragrance, not only because I'm fan of 1D but also the smell.
As said in the description it's a fruity smell but at the end it's a light smell.
I would recommend this fragrance for people that like a fruity smell !


No comments:

Post a Comment