Jan 6, 2014

2013



2013 has been a great year. And today I finally opened my memory jar.
It amazed me how many great things have happened to me this year.
I met Harry Styles and Niall Horan from One direction  
and I met Joey Sugg ( Thatcher Joe ) and Chai from youtube !
I also been to 2 concerts of 1D and was sitting really close to the second stage.
I also been to the premiere of This is Us and been to the opening of 1D world in Utrecht.
and it may sound selfish but the best thing that happened to me this year is the EMA's this year.
It's already amazing to be there in the first place but I accomplished to stand front row !!
There are so many good things happened this year that the things that weren't that great has fade !
I still can't believe all this happened this year.
Let's see how 2014 will work out. 

Are you happy with the things you accomplished in 2013 ? And what is the most amazing thing that happened that year ?



3 comments: