Jul 25, 2014

Concert 1D London










I can not believe that a year went by so fast. One moment I got tickets to the 3rd concert in Wembley ( 1D ) and the next second I'm actually in London for that concert.
and I can tell this was a complete different adventure for me... I got sick on the day of the concert !

Day 1
Late flight to London ( 14:00 ) after saying goodbye to our moms we're on or way to the gate.
This was only the second time if been on a plane ... but i'm sure it's gonna be a lot more in the future !

Our hotel was near the O2 Arena ,, Really funny , it would be a lot easier if the boys would performe there again ;) . But I love the area where we where stayed. It's was really quit and we had everything there , a supermarket and cute little food stands. 

Day 2

Today was the day of the concert, but before we went to the concert we went to the center of London.
First a walk over the Tower Bridge , second to the London Eye ( not been in there yet). And of course the Big Ben ! After that we'd visit the M&M store,, Hello Heaven !! 


After the lunch I already started to feel a bit of. But I still managed to get to the concert hall thank to my friend.. Thank you Wilma ! So lucky that she is just a control freak just like me.

At arrival I started to feel even worse and I ended up at the First Aid... Well goodbye concert I thought.
Luckily the Lady that helped me had a great idea .. She put me in a wheelchair and i had to been drove to my spot , eventually she put me in the invalid place ( 6 rows upgrade and no one in front of you ). 

Luckily at the concert itself it didn't hurt that much.
5 Seconds of Summer << Check them out , they are Awesome !
You just can't believe how proud I am ! 


The end ... We want more  !

After the concert the pain unfortunately came back and the back trip to Holland was a hell for me, but again very lucky to have a good friend with me !

Next week I will post the pictures of the concert in Amsterdam and my little hunt to find 1D and 5SOS in Amsterdam. Sorry for the late post I'm still in shock that I passed my exams !










1 comment:

  1. What a cool article! And both London and 1D are awesome! (www.effierced.com)

    ReplyDelete