Jul 17, 2014

Summer Playlist




Finally it's summer. Most of the time you can find me on the beach. But this year is going to be different.

Last year a lot change in my life. I'm not a student anymore, I have a job, My parents bought a caravan. So i will travel a lot by car this summer.

Because the summer already started two weeks ago and didn't had the time to put new music on my iphone I had to listen to the radio. I heard a lot new and cool songs but also some old ones.

Today i will share my summer playlist with you Fangirls


1 Summer – Calvin Harris
2 Dark horse – Katy Perry
3 Wiggle – Jason Derulo ft. Snoopdog
4 Hey brother – Avicci
5 Sing – Ed Sheeran
6 Made in the usa – Demi Lovato
7 Stay with me – Sam Smith
8 Rather be clean – Bandit ft. Jess Glynne
9 Bad – David guetta ft. Showtek ft. vassy
10 Waves – Mr Probz
11 All of me – john legend
12 Happy – Pharrell williams
13 Problem – Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
15 Timber – Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
16 Fancy – Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
17 Pompeii – Bastille
18 Wake me up – Avicii
19 Budapest – George Ezra

Let's hope this will be a summer , no one will forget ( a good way ).







No comments:

Post a Comment