Jul 24, 2014

Summer Playlist (Boy)band Edition




Last week I shared my summer playlist with you Fangirls. Not long after I posted it I came to the conclusion that the playlist doesn't have any band songs in it.

So Today i will share my Summer Playlist [ Boyband Edition ] .

1 She looks so perfect – 5 Seconds of Summer
2 Move – Little Mix
3 Heartless – IM5
4 On top of the world – Imagine Dragons
5 Better then words – One Direction
6 Trust Nobody – Fly Away Hero
7 Kiss me Kiss me – 5 Seconds of Summer
8 Show ém – Backstreet Boys
9 Stay with me / Lay – IM5
10 Coutning Stars – One Republic
11 Sumer love – One Direction
12 English love affair – 5 Seconds of Summer
13 Chloe – Embled 3
14 Salute – Little Mix
15 Tonight – Union J

What are you favorite (boy)band numbers for the summer ?
Let me know !


No comments:

Post a Comment