Dec 15, 2013

Canon EOS 1100D + 18-55mm DC III


It took some time ( I'm not good in saving money ), but I managed to buy myself a new camera !



features:
- Superior 12 -megapixel image quality
- Function instructions on the screen
- Creative Auto and Basic +
- HD video recording
- ISO sensitivity 100-6400
- 9-point AF system with wide coverage
- 63-zone iFCL metering
- 6.8 cm , 230,000 dot LCD screen
- Use with all EF and EF- S lenses
- Housing material : stainless steel and polycarbonate resin with conductive fiber



 Here are some pictures with the different between my old and my new camera
 Left: Old Camera     Right: New Camera
 Left: Old Camera     Right: New Camera

As you can see there are some huge different between them. With the new Camera I can almost completely manage the picture I made.

I only got it for 3 days. So I can't exactly give you a good review about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment