Dec 31, 2013

What's under the tree ?



The most wonderfull time of the year
CHRISTMAS !

I love christmas , not only because of the presents but more because of the decorations

and the lights

Here a little picture of the presents I've got


DVD This is US - Mom & Dad
Canon Camera - 50/100 Mom & Dad and 50/100 paid by myself
Bracelet Pink Ribbon  - Internship Supervisor 
Book gift card - Internship
Mask - Best Friend Nathalie
H&M Giftcard - Best friend Nathalie
and also a door poster of 1D from my best friend Nathalie ( not on the pic )

I like my present so much but I liked the present I gave more. I love to see the face when the people I love open their presents ! 

I gave my mom a new wallet, Elvis Book with CD and Dan Brown Inferno Book
My dad a Perfume from David Beckham, Thermosocks and a Thermohat
My best friend a Onepiece with cats on it and shoes with the Greenday Logo ( selfmade )
Greenday Shoes for Nathalie

For another friend I bought a 007 perfume,, but I still have to give it to him.. Maybe this Friday ?
and for my Internship Supervisor I also bought a new wallet ( long story behind it )

So Christmas was great this year, spend a lot of time with the people I care about.
Can't wait till next year

How was your Christmas did you give/have a lot of present and with who did you spend your Christmas ?


No comments:

Post a Comment