Dec 25, 2013

New Castle



Christmas is coming .. This means 2 weeks off , No work and No School !

So time to travel a bit Saterday I went to Dusseldorf ( pics will come later )
And Sunday I went to New Castle with a boat  

Under you see our cabin. Very small but so is my room ..




Our bus that brought us to Newcastle city 




 I love the buildings in New Castle ! Old and beautiful.
And then this store beneath .. I always love Christmas because of the lights and decoration 
Well they rock Christmas Decoration !





 And here we've got the best Dessert in the world 
and I forgot the name , HELP !
It was at Pizza Hut ..

unfortunately it was for 1 day ,, and I miss it already ! 
We even got a delay from 6 hours because of the storm... England don't want me to leave  
Goodbye Newcastle !! 



1 comment: