Dec 31, 2013

New Castle Shoplog


 As many of you know I've been to Newcastle last week.
And with a trip before Christmas there must be a shoplog included 
I've spend the most of my money at Primark.
Almost erverything cause only my dad's perfume ( not on the pic ) and my Adidas sweater are from another store.

So primark and TJ Hughes are the two store I actually bought things

So a little price list

Adidas sweater              £ 29.99
TouchScreen Gloves      £  1.50
London Bag                  £  1.50
Anti-Bac                      £  1.00
Dark Jeans                   £  7.00
Light Jeans                    £ 11.00
Skirt                             £  8.00
Union Jack Beani         £ 3.00
Grey Beani                   £  2.00


 £12.00
£ 10.00


So Primark is start to become a addiction of me .. Well as I would say on twitter #sorrynotsorry

Have you girls/guys ever been to England ? And did you visit a Primark there ?


3 comments:

  1. Die laarsjes zijn super!
    Ik ben ook verslaafd aan Primark: zoveel leuks voor zo'n fijn prijsje

    Liefs, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke dingen heb je gekocht! Ik vind die muts heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete